MY CAT AND THE SACK

vat, bat, hat, mat, rat on top of a cat

My cat walked out,

Then she came back,

And in her mouth,

She had a sack.


Inside the sack,

There was a rat,

It was half black,

It climbed on my cat.


The sack had more,

Inside was a mat,

It rolled to the floor,

Then on top of the rat.


Out of the sack,

Next fell a hat,

It fell with a whack,

On top of the mat.


The cat peered in,

And found a bat,

Which flew with a grin,

And sat on the hat.


The sack was still full,

I shook out a vat,

I gave it a pull,

It landed on the bat.


I looked in the sack,

And saw it was empty,

The cat sat back,

She was carrying plenty.


The bat held the vat

As it sat on the hat

On top of the mat

On the head of the rat

Right on top of my cat.


Well, Cat, how about that!


funny cat poem printout