I LIKE CHOCOLATE, MY BROTHER LIKES HAM

chocolate ham pizza




I like chocolate,

My brother likes ham.

We made chocolate ham pizza,

And sent it to our Gran.


She smiled and cut

A piece that was small.

But for some reason,

She didn't eat it all.


I like strawberries,

My brother likes fish.

We made strawberry fish pie,

And gave my aunt the dish.


It was quite big,

And smelled a lot.

She took one sniff,

And fainted on the spot.


I like chilis,

My brother likes peaches.

We made chili peach cake,

And gave it to our teachers.


They took a bite,

And turned bright red.

“Where’s the water?”

Was all they said.


I like broccoli,

My brother likes plums.

We made broccoli plum soup,

At lunch for our mum.


To be very honest,

It looked like goo.

By the look on her face,

It tasted like it too.


I like socks,

My brother likes bread.

We made sock bread,

Dad ate it in bed.


Perhaps it was not

The breakfast he expected.

If his mouth weren’t so full,

Perhaps he’d have protested.


Then they all got together,

And came to agree,

No more cooking,

From my brother and me.


printable funny pizza poem