DIGITAL ARTWORK ON ETSY

Digital watercolour flower burst birthday card
Crafted Printables card

Etsy shop


I’m excited to announce I’ve launched an Etsy shop with printable greeting cards and wall art. It’s called Crafted Printables and all the products are digital, instantly downloadable and so convenient to access during these crazy Covid times!


Products

All the digital designs come from my original art.  In the shop you'll find printable cards for birthdays and special occasions like Mother’s Day, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and more, as well as printable wall art and Christian quotes. All files are instantly available for download after payment and you are free to print them as many times as you like. Everything comes with printing instructions and the cards have folding and trimming marks. I also ensure my prices are affordable. 



Downloadable birthday leaf card from Etsy
Printable birthday card. Purchase here.

Printable card for her. Purchase here.

Kind words Bible verse instant download wall art in black and white
Printable chalkboard style wall art. Purchase here.

Digital hanging leaves wall print in bedroom
Printable hanging leaves wall art. Purchase here.


The process

Conceptually, it's been a long time in the making. After two months of livin’ la vida lockdown with two little kids at home, trying to keep up with homeschooling, cooking, cleaning(ish) it was time to throw some art into the mix! Of course, I’m not sure about the rationality of adding one more activity to my schedule, but now felt like the right time, for sanity’s sake if nothing else! It has taken months of daily pockets of time to set up the shop, create paintings, digitize the artwork and upload it, but it was fun and worth it. A lot of the digitising gets done with a child on my lap and they even help by pressing the right keys for me sometimes, the art gets painted early in the morning before the kids wake up or at night after they’ve gone to bed. In my more patient moments I’ve sketched with a child tugging on my other arm (I don’t recommend that as a habit!). I believe we’re all wired to be creative in whichever way God has made us and there are seasons in life to put that aside for greater priorities, but I’ve realised it’s never a good idea to completely abandon what makes your heart happy and could bless other people even in small ways.


Printable cards and wall art logo


Visit the shop

It’s been exciting to transform drawings and watercolour and acrylic paintings into digital products and I hope you find something that can brighten your day or wall! 


Check it out here and if you like it, remember to favourite Crafted Printables on Etsy to easily access the shop at any time.


You can also follow Crafted Printables on social media for new product updates:

Facebook

Instagram

Pinterest


Thank you!